11 June 2013

Web Finds - 11 June 2013

Here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the internet:
  1. Organising my organisational stuff... - It's Bluetiger
  2. 3. Filofax Meet up - Chaotic Perfectionist
  3. Vidéo: quelques rangements Filofax, Smash, scrap, - Le Monde de Mzelle
  4. Filo-Friday: When Obsessions collide - My Big Bootyful Life
  5. Filofax pen loop - My Summer Touch
  6. Filo-Bling!!! - It's Bluetiger 
  7. I Should Have Been A Student In The Eighties - Nine Grand Student
  8. When Purple {Finchley} met Purple {Malden} - Purple is My Happy
  9. Vidéo: mon Finchley en rose vintage - Le Monde de Mzelle
  10. No I Don't Need Another Filofax But Then Again! - Roses in December
  11. Can I survive in a compact? - Red Lips and Pearls
  12. Week 23 - Red Lips and Pearls
  13. My pocket Chameleon Filofax - the tour - She's Eclectic
  14. Filofax Tag - Stephanie's Filofax Life
  15. Monthly Planner: Redesign - Planning with Printed Portal
  16. Das 3. Meet up in München - Filomaniac
  17. Review of my Daily Routine: Preparations for June - Planning with Printed Portal 
  18. Project Life Using a Filofax - Jagged Little Thoughts
  19. CUTE Today & Month markers for Pocket & Personal Size - Filofax Love
  20. why I am sticking with just one binder  - Paper Lovestory
  21. "I've been set up!!!!!" Said my planner. - Thoughts and Exploration
  22. Storing Stuff with Filofax, Part I - Reflections by Cruz
  23. Mulberry stock hit by loss of creative director Emma Hill - BBC News
  24. my week round-up #23 - Paper Lovestory
  25. A Travel Checklist! – Get your packing going ;) - Lime Tree
  26. 2. Meet up in Köln - Filomaniac
  27. How to Back-Up Your Wallet! - Homemakers Daily
  28. On-the-Go Filofax Supply Case - Filo Cuteness
  29. Personal Domino Setup Update! - Stephanie's Filofax Life
  30. Filofax Personal Size - How I decorate my planner - My Great Challenge
  31. My Current Setup - Jagged Little Thoughts
And here are the latest videos...
  1. Personal Domino - Stephanie xo
  2. Filofax pen loop - My Summer Touch
  3. Decorating My Filofax Personal Organiser - Week #24 - mypurpleylife
  4. My Metropol Filofax - Monika Korjat
  5. Filofax Setup Revisited!!! - willowmuck
  6. Filofax 6 hole punch and dividers - Viv Writer
  7. Filofax Tip No 47 - Using A Large Hole Punch For Smaller Pages - Kent from Oz
  8. Filofax Tip No 48 - How I Plan My Week - Update - Kent from Oz
  9. Filofax Tip No 49 - Make Your Own Triple Layer Document Folder - Kent from Oz
  10. Filofax Tip No 50 - June 2013 Update On How My Filofax is Progressing - Kent from Oz
  11. Filofax Tip No 51 - Using A Filofax As A Wallet - Kent from Oz
  12. Filofax A5 Domino Set-Up - Erica McKinley
  13. My Personal Size Filofax - nadinetx
  14. Filofax!(1st YouTube video) Enjoy - organized with a southern Belle
  15. Inside my Filofax - Part I - Sophia mygreatchallenge
  16. Beautify your Filofax calendar pages - CraftRoomSecrets
Today you can play Filofax Video Bingo (Flingo), whilst watching each video score a point for every time you hear any of the following words or phrases:
  • 'You Guys'
  • Stickers
  • Cards
  • Sticky Notes
  • Donc (French for 'therefore')
  • Staples
  • Tabs
  • Muji
  • Washi Tape
  • Michaels
  • Container Store
  • Quick Video

5 comments:

  1. OMG! -- Laughing my sticky notes off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I hear the comment , "Hey, you guys" one more time..... Grrrr! It reminds me of a line from The Goonies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you steve for taking the time to post all of this. I know this blog takes a lot of time and hard work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do I say if I win? House or Maison?

    ReplyDelete