09 February 2016

Web Finds - 9 February 2016

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. The Evolution of FiloFax - Mixing Old and New Era (4K) - Jordan Ash
  2. Filofax Saffiano Gold Planner (Compact Size) - Love4creativity
  3. Planning on the Go - Personal Filofax & Bullet Journal Setup - Wendaful
  4. My Planner Setup for 2016 - Mariana
  5. A5 Filofax and personal Van der Spek - Mary D'Angelo
  6. Filofax Mini Finsbury ~ as my Wallet (Tagalog) - Jerusalaine 
  7. Filofax Personal Malden in Ochre / Mini Planner Supply Tote - Katie Anne
  8. *~Planner Setup Video 2016 - Filofax Domino~* - TinyTreatz
  9. Filofax Malden: February 2016 Planner Setup/Tour - Krafterkati
  10. Filofax Malden Purchase - TalesFromAPolkCountyGirl 
  11. Getting my Filofax ready for February - Brandy Michelle Narrates
  12. FILOFAX MAKEOVER / GERMAN / BIDALIE - Bidalie
  13. FiloFax Malden - Happyscrappingirl
  14. Personal Domino Filofax 2016 Setup - Emily Leonard
  15. My First Filofax - Finsbury in Raspberry Personal Size - Carmelita Lubrano
  16. Work planner in A5 Filofax Malden Ochre - From Chaos to Order
  17. Van Der Spek Touch Me Junior - SouthernCity Momma
  18. Filofax - Johanna sum Winkel
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
My Week Posts
  1. Week 5! - The CC Collection
  2. Decorate with me / February Planner Set up / February Brimbles Box! - Mrs Brimbles
  3. Week planner 115# - Lucy Wonderland
  4. January 2016 in Hobonichi - Becoming Sleek
  5. My week #199 - Paper Lovestory
  6. Plan with me week #6 - My Planner Obsession
  7. Week 5 - Stationery Starlet
  8. My week on my Filofax Navy Original - The Fabulous Planner
  9. My Week #5 In Review (2015) - Joanny White
  10. My Week #5 -Polkadot Paradiso
  11. Last Week in my Planner (Feb 1-7) - Planner Fun
  12. January Review - The Stationery Geekette
  13. My week 5/52 and 6/52 - Twenty5seven

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment