31 October 2011

Print Your Own A4/A5 Diary Insert

Last Christmas I came across a site on line that created an A4 diary as a PDF, this you can also print in A5 using booklet print.

I made the files available in the files area. I've just added the 2012 files to the page as well.

There is also my own year planner which I created in Excel, which has been updated for 2012 and 2013 dates.

2012 Print Your Own Diaries

Hope you find these of use along with the other templates available on our Files page.

    2 comments:

    1. And then, of course, there is the very flexible "Dynamic Templates" program from DIY Planner: http://www.diyplanner.com/node/6210

      Very inspiring to play with.
      /Mich

      ReplyDelete
    2. Beware that no longer works with OSX Lion as it uses the old PPC code.

      One reason for keeping my old Power PC running with Tiger on it...

      Steve

      ReplyDelete