20 October 2013

Reader Under the Spotlight - Luciana

Hi !! My name is Luciana, I'm a student of engineering-architecture. I spend my free time with papercraft, scrapbooking, photography and bento. But every time I felt that I had no time for all my passions and my studies, I thought that the problem was that I hadn't organised my time so well. So…I started to use a planner. I love use planner to organize my life. Some time ago I discover the Filofax….it was love at first at first sight!! But I’ve to confess that since when I was young, I always envied the planner of my father, that was a "6 rings planner" without brand but that looks like a Filofax, but I never found it on any local shop. So I can say that I always love Filofax, but I never knew it!




1. When did you buy your first Filofax and what was it?

I bought my first filofax last summer. It's a Filofax domino Italia pocket size.

2. What other brands have you used or considered using?

Since 1999, every year my father gives me a small square planner without a brand: it was made to raise awareness of the problems of women in the workplace. I'd like to try the kikki.k planners or the Midori travelnote.

3. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?

I love the pocket size: it works so good and I carry it with me so easily.  I like the apex style, because of their colours combo.

4. How many Filofax organisers do you own?

Actually,  I only have one filofax, and other 3 planners that look like Filofax. 

5. What is the oldest Filofax in your collection?

The oldest original Filofax is the last one: I discovered this brand recently 

6. What do you use your Filofax for?

I use my Filofax for everything, my life, my  studies, travels, blog posts and much more: to collect ideas, small notes, important info...and so on

7. What was the feature about Filofax you like most?

I love the rings, because they allow you to personalised the planner completely. You can add all things you like and  need, there are no limits to your imagination

8. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?

I'd like rings to be bigger, more fantasy, colours and graphics design.  I'd like also  more kind of inserts, but I solve this problem designing them by myself ;)

9. How do you carry your Filofax?

I carry it with my small bag, but  I’m going to buy one more large. because there isn't space for any other thing!

10. Which Filofax in the current range do you like the most? Are you going to buy it?

I like the red purse organaiser. if it had a strap bag, so I can use it as a clutch, I'd have already bought it.

11. What is the most you have ever spent on a Filofax? Which model?

I spent only 5€ for my domino.

12. What's your favourite Filofax tip or hack?

Every morning keep time to plan your day, make your filofax a part of your daily routine, and carry it always with you!

13. Turning to Philofaxy, what do you like the most?

I see Philofaxy as a great box of creativity and information, you can find here almost everything you need. 

14. And what do you not like about Philofaxy?

Probably the only thing that I'd change is the graphics,  I'd make one more actually. 

15. What was the last music track you downloaded or bought?

WOODS OF YPRES - "Shards of Love" 

16.  Mark Darcy or Daniel Cleaver?

Mark Darcy

Thank you Luciana for taking part in our Reader Under the Spotlight. 

1 comment:

  1. Great to 'meet' you, Luciana!
    I love your memo pages on your Etsy page :)

    ReplyDelete