26 January 2015

Filofax UK 2010-11 Catalogue

Today we go back a few years to the UK catalogue of 2010-11, it was the first Filofax catalogue I had seen since the 1980's... they had changed quite a bit!

The content of this post is the intellectual property of Filofax Group Ltd. The scans are reproduced here with the full permission of Filofax Group Ltd.
















































































Yes that one took several hours to scan in at 78 pages!

And there are higher resolution versions of all the pages here.

As always the pictorial content of this post is the intellectual property of Filofax Group Ltd. The scans are reproduced here with the full permission of Filofax Group Ltd. for educational and non-commercial usage.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. It looks like my Filofax Briefcase may be an "Architect"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guildford is rather sleek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some really good ones in here and I have several of these including the Deco, Kendal, Cuban and Aqua Finsbury. This was back when the Maldens were buttery soft buffalo leather, not the crispy crinkly leather so many of them are now. I wish I'd bought one back then. Since then I've bought and re-sold two Maldens because I just didn't like the feel of the leather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning catalogue very refreshing. I like the Lifestyle Packs, would love to get my hands on the City Dweller and the Family Organiser. My favourites here are Siena, Deco, Finchley, Amazona and Adelphi.....this reminds me there's an Adelphi laptop bag on eBay in red. I've had my eye it in for a while but budget permitting .......Thank you Steve for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the malden in red, thank you for this awesome blog

    ReplyDelete