28 October 2016

Free For All Friday no. 415 by Anita

On Sunday 30th, the clocks go back one hour in the UK to mark the official end of British summertime. I'm not a great fan of the darker evenings, so once the clocks change I use my Filofax to keep track of when I use my light lamp, and to help me increase the amount of exercise that I do in the winter.

Do you use your binder(s) to help you track extra activities or projects like this during the different seasons?

And as always as it's a Friday, please feel free to discuss anything ring bound planner related. 

Have a great weekend and Halloween, if you celebrate it. 

4 comments:

  1. Does anyone have a black Franklin Covey Macaroon planner in either Compact or Pocket size? If so, can you tell me the model number that is embossed on the back inside cover below the FC name? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the weird time of the year where I just want to hibernate and sleep till 10 every morning, but it's also the busiest time of the year at work. And since I own the company, I can't really pull a sickie and stay in bed, can I? :-D So my planner is really curcial at this time of the year, so I don't forget anything, but also so that I can see how busy I already am and don't triple-book myself for the same week. It's the tool that helps me say 'no' to more work when it's necessary.
    PS: not a fan of daylight savings time either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that many people wish to have no re-occurring time switch each year but also many like the fact of longer bright Summer evenings and therefore there are not sufficient people for a public vote to end this non-sense mess-up of our body clock. Planner wise and as I tend to forget unpleasant things (I mean those that I am not able to change), I put a note of the occurrence in my planner long before the day due. So, my mind does not need to wander around this unwanted subject most of the time whilst it is highlighted just right in time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apologies if this has been discussed before, but I just saw the film "Girl on the Train" yesterday, and I am sure I spotted Emily Blunt's character sketching in what looked like a six ring binder. I wasn't quick enough to see if it was personal or A5 size.
    Interesting choice of sketch book for the character I thought. I loved to spot it of course! Has anyone else seen the film or saw the binder?

    ReplyDelete