18 October 2016

Web Finds - 18 October 2016

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Franklin Covey | Compact Ava | Gut Swap - OurDreamyNest
  2. Rings and Strings - Rita Weaver
  3. Planners: Update- Franklin Covey, Kate Spade, Happy Planner and more! - Kaye Bella
  4. 2016 Fall DayTimer Flip Through and Review - LadyNik Brisard
  5. September Monthly Review: Filofax Bullet Journal - Brandy Michelle Plans
  6. UNBOXING: Gillio Compagna (Medium) Dark Brown - My Wonderful Bookland
  7. Filofax Pocket Penny Bridge Review - Elaine Canha
  8. Christmas Planner Set Up 2016 : My Pretty Week : Paperchase : Personal Planner : Filofax : - Ugly Bug Plans 
  9. Filofax Butterfly Planner Setup | creativediary - creative diary
  10. Filofax up-date - Eli
  11. Fall Planner Tour ft. Happy Planner, Personal Filofax Malden, School Planning and Pocket Filo Wallet - The Personified Pen
  12. How I customize my Filofax Malden Ochre - Wie ich meinen Planer einrichte - Ines Plannergirl
  13. Filofax Divider Giveaway, die Auslosung!!!:) - Lalalunia
  14. October Setup: Filofax Bullet Journal - Brandy Michelle Plans
  15. Who lives there now - BBC London Magazine
  16. Functional Plan With Me Personal Filofax 10/17/2016- 10/23/2016 - PlansMeetPaper
  17. Lets look in my filofax planner - Mama's Nails 
  18. Meine FiloFax-/Planersammlung - Videowoche - HannaLena90
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
My Week Posts
  1. My week #235 - Paper Lovestory
  2. DIY Weekly Planner Lay Out - Tales From A Polk County Girl
  3. My Week - The Stationery Geekette
  4. My Week #41 (2016) - Joannywhite.co.uk
  5. Plan My Week : UglyDori : BUJO Inserts - Ugly Bug Does Life
Enjoy.



1 comment: